From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Paul F6EXV
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 4:48 AM
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Development

Hi all
Can we know if the developers' team is working on major improvement,
especially on interaction with Clublog and LoTW ?
It is VERY sad that we are getting no information, no reply whatsoever on
questions regarding future developments.
DX4Win is getting old compared to competition, some of it free of charge.

I have been a DX4Win user for MANY years, but I am thinking of giving it up

73
Paul F6EXV