Its is a very simple fix. Use a text editor and in the ADIF file from DXLog search and replace "<comment:" with "<notes:". Then when you import into DX4WIN "CQ WW SSB" info will show up in "Note for this QSO" field.  I do this all the time. You can also import the log using a specific DX4WIN Group Number where each group is linked to a specific contest. This is also a good way to separate your DX4WIN log into different parts.

Scott/K7ZO

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:17:49 +0100
From: Paul F6EXV <f6...@hotmail.com>
To: DX4WIN Refelector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] ADIF IMPORT

Hi all
I have used DXLog to log contest QSOs over the weekend.
In order to get these QSOs in to the log, I export DXLog to adif, and
re-import into DX4Win, which I think is the correct procedure.
The DXLofg adif file has "CQ WW SSB" info as a "comment" field, and when
I import it, it re appears under the "notes for the call" field.

What must I replace "NOTES" in the adif file by, in order to get this
note in the "note for this QSO field"? ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV