From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Alan Zack
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2022 10:27 PM
To: 'David Raymond' <daraym...@iowatelecom.net>
Cc: DX4WIN Group <Dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Omitting IOTA info in spots

Just curious why would you want to delete the IOTA info? There are many IOTA
chasers that would appreciate it. This week YE1AR/6 has activated a rare
IOTA, OC-254. Most of his contacts are with Asia or Europe as his choice of
freqs are not making for good propagation timing for NA. So yes, the IOTA
designator catches my eye.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ