Good afternoon, when we last got together, I was having issues confirming certain awards using LOTW. I was advised and did, check the award setting and included LOTW ih the Award report generator
I thought I was set, UNTIL>>>>>
I received LOTW confirmations for T7 on 12 and 30m, both digital Both showed as worked in the country "box" and when LOTW confirmed, changed to "C", but MIXED BAND MODE box, neither confirmations are indicated. I double checked and these two contacts were unique to the other T7.

Suggestions? If it does this to the T7 contacts, how many other LOTW contacts am I not showing?
Thanks in advance

Steve KF2TI