Gents,
What are we?
Radio operators, technicians or just a bunch of let the computer do it all for
you?

In my opinion the manual up/download is the only correct way to do it not
automatically.
Why is simple b4 I upload I check always for mistakes. Just check psk reporter
many spots are on wrong
Freq (band) because he lost cat or didn't change band, this also mean that if
it would be automatically uploaded
It will contain useless data for LoTW, qrz, eQSL etc etc.

Tnx to Paul and DX4WIN I have now (in 42years)
4003 bandslots from 160m-13cm+Sat
13 band DXCC
16 band WAC
14 band WAS 160-23cm (probably the 1st non USA)
9 band WAZ

Integration of wsjt-x or clone(s) would only slow down the speed of light we
have now
With a few 100K qso's .... ..

Guy ON4AOI