Hi All again,
Wining doesn't solve anything, isn't it?

The way I solve it for LoTW upload (eQSL-QRZ etc) takes only 1 second!!!!

Modes and Submodes that keep growing everyday.........
For the record there are only 4 modes = CW-SSB-DIG and IMAGE
All different digital modes/submodes are counting only for DIG (DXCC-WAZ-WAS)

Case 1
I need Q65 for submode but that’s not available, so I log the qso with JS8
submode, I never had a JS8 qso so no big deal

Case2
I need for QO-100 SX mode (13cm up / 3cm down) so I log OTHER for SatMode with
QO-100 in Sat Name

Export to LoTW or eQSL
Name = log.ADI

In the export directory I created a batch file, old school dos but still works
perfect in Windows
In between ===== you find lines
Case1 is in the 1st set"line renamed
Case2 in the second set"line changed
@ECHO OFF

set "textfile=log.ADI"
    set "tempfile=upload.ADI"
    (for /f "delims=" %%i in (%textfile%) do (
        set "line=%%i"
        setlocal enabledelayedexpansion
        set "line=!line:JS8=Q65!"
        set "line=!line:<BAND:3>3cm=BAND:4>13cm!"
        echo(!line!
        endlocal
    ))>"%tempfile%"
    del %textfile%
    rename %tempfile%  %textfile%

ECHO Done
:: Pause to see messages
PAUSE
Double click on that bat file renames all JS8 to Q65 and also the correct up
freq for QO-100 has been changed
With TQSL you will have the correct qso details uploaded.

Guy ON4AOI - OT7K
And "NO" I am not a programmer I only create what I need