Hi Linda:

This is great! It will make for a great article.

Does anybody else have or know of any similar stories?  Stuff
like this can make for a great article and it will be picked up.

George

At 06:54 PM 12/6/2000 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hi George,
>
>I just got your e-mail. Don't know if any of the following would be news to
>you
>or not.
>
>Nice Meeting you,
>Linda
>
>Subj:   Fwd: Regarding E-gold and Banking
>Date:   12/6/00 4:09:30 PM US Mountain Standard Time
>From:   YahwehPraise
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Hi,
>
>Here's what I wote Geoff and Claude
>

>Date:   12/6/00 9:18:22 AM US Mountain Standard Time
>From:   YahwehPraise
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Hi Geoff,
>
>In regards to your article in Business Week. This is my personal experience.
>My name is Linda and I'm from New River, Arizona. There are no banks in New
>River and E-Gold is how I handle my banking. When I first started e-gold I did
>use Paypal but I switched to a much faster way by going Goldfinger Coin.
>I had to fax them a drivers license and use a visa card on my first order.
>After
>that I just call or e-mail and my money is sent directly into e-gold. In
>fact, it's been there within hours!
>
>Yes, It's that Simple and I love the convenience of it.
>Linda Stewart

George Matyjewicz,  Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
Acct# 120018      Tel: 770-300-3070 Ext 2818
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]