>> If you are not going to store your gold,

>> then why are you not holding your assets in Metal

>> Savings

>> or something else that does not cost you anything?

Good Point.  the 1% storage fee starts to become a killer when you have a large amount
of gold in your account.  SR maintains a reserve in e-gold for liquidity but sooner or
later will probably invest a portion of the gold into Metal Savings or a similar
institution to offset their costs.  It goes back to one of my previous postings
concerning the profit model for a currency.

    Khurram