Hi:

The  long-awaited Standard Reserve Instant Anywhere stored-value
ATM cards are on their way!

We completed our thorough testing this morning successfully (I
even went to an ATM and pulled money out).  The  cards will be
processed by the supplier beginning today and will ship within
2-5 days.  Because of the delay, they have agreed to expedite the
cards.  So, check your mail.

Account holders should start seeing your cards by the end of next
week, through the middle of the following week depending on where
in the world you live.   Separate instructions will be sent to account holders.

We have over 8,000 inquiries for the cards.   We also signed up a
new agent who's sole function is to sell these cards to the
non-gold economy world.  We expect to see 25,000 cards this year.
Needless to say we are excited!

George
George Matyjewicz,  President
Standard Reserve Corp. -- Atlanta, GA
World Wide Currency for the World Wide Web
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]