>>Regarding news articles, there is a statement that I always
quote "there is no such thing as bad publicity." The origin is
unknown, although Brendan Behan (Irish author d. 1964) has been
quoted as the author.  So, the trick now is to turn this article into
a good piece.

I think it was Phineas T Barnum who coined the phrase, or at least
used it?

And remember what Oscar Wilde said also, "The only thing worse than
having people talking about you is having people not talking about
you".

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +