Since SnowDog asked:

I still have not finished my article on e-gold (yes, I am basically the
slowest-working man in journalism). Should be done soon, though, and I
expect the piece will run in the December or January issue of Wired == i.e.,
it'll be out in November or December.

Meanwhile, I have another question for you all:

What does it mean that e-gold's circulation has dropped 5 bars since 9/11,
while the price of gold has mostly gone up?

I presume it means at minimum that e-gold is not in fact "gold itself." So
what exactly is the difference?

Wondering,
Julian

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!