>Has anybody considered the e-dinar connection?
>
>Surely that is aimed at the Muslim community and it is conceivable they
>would hesitate to continue to support an "American" system....

Please wake up and smell the coffee!  Just because they are muslim does not mean that
they do not support American systems.  There is not one fortune 500 company that
doesn't have atleast one Muslim exec.  and I disagree with you when you said it was
conceivable for them to hesitate to support an american system.  Remember that
technically e-gold is a Nevis Corporation.  And secondly, these entities are
businesses.  They are motivated more by money, then the fear of bombs hitting them.

>Muslim users of e-dinar may also be worried about retribution from
>their community if they are seen to be "supporting" American business.

The Prince of UAE has millions of dollars invested in US stock market, Arafat has an
American wife, I haven't seen them worried about retribution.

>What proportion of the e-gold gold inventory is/was held by e-dinar
>users?

At most, the amount of gold held in Dubai.  In talking with the e-dinar guy at the
conference in october of last year, I think I remember him stating that the portion of
gold representing e-dinar users has to be stored in a muslim country.  Also, please
understand that UAE is probably safer then Fort Knox, because they have a different
type of gold that the US just can't get enough of, the black variety.
   Khurram Khan

==
2 cents worth?
http://two-cents-worth.com/?135153