Guys,
Even though www.EVO-cash.com is not a GBC, they are a dynamic flexible
Digital Currency, we have checked them out, and we have decided to add
them to our choices for a full range of exchange options, as of immediately.

EVO-cash>e-gold
EVO-cash>Standard Reserve
EVO-cash>OSGold
EVO-cash>cash, wires or money orders, postal orders, worldwide.
EVO-cash>online bank transfers UK, OZ, NZ
EVO-cash>www.NOCHEX.com (UK)
EVO-cash>PayPal (redemptions only)

EVO-cash<CC payments
EVO-cash<bank deposits, cash transfers, wires.

Coming soon, EVO-cash>bill paying service, via GoldPay.St, in the following
countries.

UK
US
CA
OZ
NZ

Manual orders only, advised by email, in/out, until we have intergrated
them into our system.

Our EVO-cash account # 19421

(Whew!)

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
US Fax +1(312)777-4270 or +1(509)278-2268
US Phone +1(817)238-9955
UK Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612

PAY YOUR BILLS BY GOLD!
Coming soon! As a new service, we are developing a program whereby you
can pay your accounts by gold! This will operate in the US, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, and the UK. Stay tuned...

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!