>| Since I don't recall getting the first article in the series (hey, one gram
>| reward now for the first person to get it to me via URL or as plain text!) I
>
>http://www.iht.com/articles/28244.html
>
>316333
>
>Tip:
>
>http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=%22this+is+the+first+in+a+seri
>es+of+occasional+articles+about+the+Jan%2E+1+introduction+of+euro+banknotes+and+
>coins%22
>

>Sometimes you get lucky like that ;)

Heh, I should have tried that!
JMR

e-metal® payment confirmation: Batch 4023166
                                                         Paid To:
                                                                          316333 (Luc)
                                                         Amount:
                                                                          1 grams of
Gold
                                                           Memo:
                                                                          for being
first!

                                                             From:
                                                                          101574 (Jim
Ray's personal e-gold account)

                                                                              Actual
payment weight = 0.032151 oz. (1.000000 grams)

             Applicable Conversion factors:

            1 oz. troy = 31.1034768 grams

         Gold exchange rate = 284.20US$/oz.

                                                                                   The
e-metal payment was successful.
                                                                    Your batch number
for confirmation is 4023166

     Thank you for using e-gold.

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!