http://m1.mny.co.za/MGGold.nsf/Current/4225685F0043D1B285256AE600435838?Open
Document

> Apologies for the immense URL, which will probably wrap for most of you.
>
> Any ideas out there as to what all this means? It seems pretty serious to
> me...

As I understand it from rumors I read, they follow Goldman Sachs, and
JPMorgan/Chase, to close their gold-leasing program. If the speculation is
correct, then this may mean that the major commercials believe that the
price of gold is going to go up significantly, which would prevent them from
continuing their gold-lease programs which can only thrive in a bear market.

SnowDog

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!