Thanks James & JP!
2 grams in less than a week in the e-gold list :)

I was the first to claim the gram of gold from  http://www.1mdc.com  last
week via the money order spend.

>https://www.1mdc.com/cgi-bin/pickup.cgi?3434938->464db88488198a82bca5215e58
340247

>The above is 1mdcgrams "money order" type spend.
>It contains 1 gram of gold, courtesy ISL.
>The first person who clicks on it, gets the gold!
>Best,JP

Payment history from 1mdc-grams :)

>2002-01-22 04:55:41     7 days ago     400400   isl     >1.000   2200197

Thanks again for the gold!

James Kennedy
http://gold-lists.com
Send your email to 1000's of e-gold account holders daily!

P.S. Here is half a gram of gold for the preson to click on this 1mdc-grams
money order spend.
https://www.1mdc.com/cgi-bin/pickup.cgi?4645846-d72fb563f558c75e3fb3d90c2ca7
c9fc

For more free gold read the emails in