From: "SnowDog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> The E-Bullion Debit Card is great! Only $35 plus small transactional fees.
> can move money from E-Gold to my ATM in just a few hours, using
Cambist.net,
> (or Gaithmans!), and then through e-bullion to the card account.

Maybe e-bullion does have an advantage in the debit card department.  Their
fee for online spends is high though -- 50 cents regardless of amount.  (You
won't ever see a "two-cents-worth" for e-bullion :-)  Plus, they just HAD to
express everything in dollars, didn't they?  Oh well, I guess you can't have
everything.

-- Patrick