> Anybody has tried C2It and would like to make the comparison
> with Paypal.
>
> Claude Cormier
> Ormetal Inc.

We used c2it for about 9 months, we setup 3 accounts with them, and verified
all our customers.  They were very good to work with, but about 3 weeks ago
they decided they didnt want to deal with any  Market Makers anymore due to
fraud.  They closed all 3 of our accounts,  but unlike paypal they are
regulated and they promptly got all of our non-pending  funds to us.

James

Money to Gold, and Gold to Money. Service you deserve
and the SPEED you require www.fastgold.net

Stay informed about all the latest egold investments, games, and scams. BE
INFORMED!!!
http://www.e-told.com/?157585

God Bless You and Yours,
James Shupperd

Contact me anytime
ICQ # 99212386
Aol Instant Messenger:     James Shupperd

Fax 209-644-6808
Phone 405-222-3370

Where will you spend eternity? If you dont know, you need to know!
I know where I will be, and what I will be doing, so should you! God is #1
in my life. Jesus Loves YOU.

Everything that I have belongs to God, everything that I am longs for God.

"Madison Elaine Shupperd" our new baby was born feb 3rd , 2002  at 9:13 PM
7lbs 8 oz  20 1/2" long

I like this Program
http://www.soft-opp.com/soft/useragent?sponsor=0490869R