Morning folks!

Just wanted to clarify a few things before they are taken wrong.

My name is Rick Schwartz and I own egold.com

#1.....I have NEVER tried to sell my domain egold.com to e-gold.com.
NEVER. I don't sell my domains, I develop them.

#2....Until recently the egold.com domains was used as a jewelry portal
and then a more general portal. When Craig contacted me a couple of weeks
ago and after he clarified some issues that concerned me, I decided to
give it a try. This was after being contacted several times over the years
by folks at e-gold or their agents.

#3....We DO NOT sell our domain names. We develop them. We create traffic
and then find a sponsor to partner with. Started doing this at the end of
1995.

#4....We have NEVER approached anyone to sell any of our 3600 domain
names. EVER.

Anyway....glad to meet all of you and I hope this is a profitable and
rewarding experience!

And a special thanks to Craig for kicking me in the butt and getting me to
try the program.  :-))

Have a GREAT day!