I love Big Brother ;-)

>Sorry, your message was not sent out to
'e-gold-list'.
>Your message quotes too many continuous lines of a

Should we start a bet on when e-gold will threaten
legal action against egold ?

If I remember correctly, e-gold made two other
entities change their names.

The exchange provider in South Africa, wanting to use
" e-gold exchange" in their name
and
Gaithman's had a similar experience, their name used
to be:

GAITHMAN'S E-GOLD EXCHANGE, INC.

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list@talk.e-gold.com/msg02440.html

So be prepared and lets set some odds ;-)

Dagny

--- Rick Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
-------snip----
> Just wanted to clarify a few things before they are
taken wrong.
> My name is Rick Schwartz and I own egold.com
> #1.....I have NEVER tried to sell my domain
> egold.com to e-gold.com.
> NEVER. I don't sell my domains, I develop them.
> #2....Until recently the egold.com domains was used
as a jewelry portal
> and then a more general portal. When Craig contacted
me a couple of weeks
> ago and after he clarified some issues that
concerned me, I decided to