> Now clicktwocents.com looks exactly like two-cents-worth did a
> couple of years ago

A couple of years ago? Two-cents-worth.com was registered on Jan-24-2001,
and launched on Jan 26, which is barely one (1) year ago. At that time, a
user couldn't select a unit, grams was the hard-coded choice. Also, when
was (acct#).two-cents-worth.com ever a valid link? Clicktwocents also
pioneered the novel concept of placing the account name in the SCI Pay
field.

http://www.mail-archive.com/e-gold-list%40talk.e-gold.com/msg01822.html
http://web.archive.org/web/20010307170719/two-cents-worth.com/instructions.cfm

> drop the (relatively) unpopular and unused metals...

Why would we want to? Doesn't that fall along the same lines of allowing
an amount, or a unit (g, oz, USD, EUR, JPY, etc...) to be changed?

Does anybody object to being able to receive tips in metals other than
gold?

http://www.clicktwocents.com
http://www.clicktwocents.com
http://www.clicktwocents.com