On Wednesday, April 3, 2002, at 04:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
...and launched on Jan 26, which is barely one (1) year ago. At that time,
> user couldn't select a unit, grams was the hard-coded choice. Also, when

Actually, I think it was originally two cents US but I pestered Sidd into
changing it to centigrams, but this is a minor quibble, and obviously I
should just stand out of the way (refilling the buckets of whitewash!).

Sidd's history mistake is understandable too, I wouldn't have dreamed
it has only been a year, but they keep getting shorter!
JMR

Who wants all four emetals! (Now where's that Becky Thatcher!)