From: "Kamil Kukura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your example mentioned the following five "roles":

buyer      (deposit-A)
seller     (deposit-B)
bank       (deposit-A)
system     (deposit-A)
system     (deposit-B)

I had a hard time making sense of what emails get sent from whom to whom.
Even just the roles "bank" and "system" are vague to me.  What the heck do
we need a "bank" for anyway?

In the very first step, you said "Buyer sends a message to deposit A".  But
then the "To" field is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Therefore, the buyer is really
sending a message to deposit B.  So why did you say "deposit A"?

Then there are subsequent steps where you say a certain entity sends an
email, but the "From" field lists a different entity.  Reading more
carefully, it sounds like the From and other email details are actually
being quoted _within_ the email.  This is confusing.

I am trying to understand your example in terms of simple English, but I'm
still floundering.  Check out this pathetic attempt:

Buyer tells the bank to give 10 grams to Seller.  Bank gives 10 grams to
Seller.  Bank tells Buyer that it gave 10 grams to Seller.  The next step is
unintelligible to me -- involving a "system of deposit" notifying a "bank".
Then the Bank deducts transaction fees and tells the Seller (Why is this a
separate step?  Why isn't this in the first email to Seller?).  The next
step is again very unintelligible, involving the _other_ system of deposit
(B) again sending a message to a "bank", along with forwarding the "initial
message" (what is that?) AND confirming that the Seller received funding.
Well, the bank already told the Seller that it gave the Seller 10 grams.
Now you want the "system of deposit" to say the same thing?

At this point my conceptual lens is completely fogged over.  Help!

-- Patrick