From: "Colonel Bosco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Your water example is UNALLOCATED AND UNSEGREGATED water ----- you have
> claim to water COMINGLED WITH WATER OWNED BY OTHERS.

The GoldMoney example is UNALLOCATED AND UNSEGREGATED gold ----- you have
claim to gold COMINGLED WITH GOLD OWNED BY OTHERS.

If you have a valid claim to the gold, then you own the gold.  That's what a
claim is.  A claim to own something.

> This water rights example doesn't apply.. It doesn't apply to the issue of
> the Patent and Patent infringement.
>
> However it is a another pretty good example of how GMN doesn't comply with
> the Patent --- as your GGrams are NOT ALLOCATED AND SEGREGATED AND TITLED
> the owner of the GG's (as specified in the Patent).

The GoldMoney system does indeed conform to Patent Number 5,671,364
(23-Sep-1997).  This patent applies to GoldMoney as it is currently
implemented.

The GoldMoney system does NOT conform to Patent Number 5,983,207
(09-Nov-1999).  This is the patent that deals with "ecoins" with individual
"digital hallmarks."  Should GoldMoney decide to construct such a system, it
would be covered under this patent.

By the way, in case you think I'm a rabid "pro-patent" guy, I'm definitely
not.  Back on the old patent thread from last year, I was questioning the
whole idea of patents, on the premise that intellectual property could be
handled better without such government measures.

At that time, I even questioned the wisdom of GoldMoney running to the
government with this patent dispute.  I thought it might invite too much
government regulation.

-- Patrick