Where did you get your 869,910 from?

My guess is that there may very well be of
the order of at least 100,000,000 people in
the world with per capita income of $10,000+.

If someone opens an a/c and never uses it,
that hardly represents penetration! There
are about 150,000 funded e-gold a/cs. Some
active users have multiple a/cs -- I have
about 10. Allowing for this, there may be
about 100,000 active e-gold users.

These numbers and assumptions suggest a
market penetration of about 0.1% of the
target market.

Frederick Mann
E-Gold and Alternative Currency FAQ
<http://www.buildfreedom.com/economic/eco_11.html>

--On Monday, July 22, 2002 10:36:35 AM -0400 George Matyjewicz