Am I mistaking, or do we have a serious math problem here ?

 According to your own figures, there are 45 countries where the per capita
 income OVER $ 10,000

 Just taking into account the EEC (350 M), and the US / Canada (260 M),
 Japan, Oil producing countries and a few others (Swiss) we have close to a
 Billion people with (a lot) more than 10k per capita / per annum.

 Questions :
 - Where does the 869,910 figure come from ? (unless that's "K people")
 - Who said most e-gold customers don't have (a lot) more than only one
 account ?
 - How many of the e-gold accoutns are active (or even funded with more than
 milligrams) ?

 I'd rather say that e-gold has reached 0.xx % (zero point xx percent) of
the
 global "target" market at this point !

 Patrick,
 AnyGoldNow.com