We at bidcow.com just might consider taking e-gold as a form of payment if
the e-gold membership warrants it...here is a copy of Bidcow.com's inital
press release, you make the decision , and email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you
would like to sign up for their auction services using e-gold payments
that beat ebay hands down.

Chris Hogan
Founder/Ceo
Bidcow.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Kansas City Based Auction Site is Going to give Ebay.com some Stiff
competition.

Founder/ Ceo of "http://www.bidcow.com"; Chris Hogan states "We are online
now"

Yes we do intend to give Ebay.com all kinds of competition, as we are
structured differently than they are, not only are we an auction site, but
we are also a classified ad site and a want ad site, so our members have
not just one option but three options to  either buy, sell, post
classified ads, or want ads, therefore we plan to have alot of Ebay users
swap over to us.

See Ebay. com gets a commission or percentage of EVERY item sold on thier
site, and they charge outrageous listing fees for certin inems such as
cars, motorcycles, real estate, Where "http://www.bidcow.com"; Charges NO
LISTING FEES for ANY item, also Bidcow.com does not get a commission of
each and evey item sold on our site Hogan states, As a matter of fact we
dont get a commission off of ANY ITEM SOLD on bidcow.com.

How we stay in business is simple, the registered member pays a $1.35 per
MONTH membership fee to be a member of "http://www.bidcow.com";. This $1.35
per month membership fee entitles the member to UNLIMITED ITEM POSTINGS,
UNLIMITED CLASSIFIED AD POSTINGS AND UNLIMITED WANT AD POSTINGS.

Quite simply put, for $1.35 per month membership fee you can post as many
items as you want be it 10 or 10,000, and you will not be charged anything
except the $ 1.35 per month membership fee. people should not have to pay
a commission for selling thier own things, to me its like peanlizing them
for wanting to buy or sell from an auction site  this is why we came up
with the membership concept. This will allow people to keep more of thier
own money while keeping the prices down for any buyers out there.

MOOOOOOOOOOVE ove Ebay.com there is a new kid in the auction barnyard,
Kansas city based "http://www.bidcow.com"; is in place to climb to the top
of the auction ladder, because we actually care about our members, "what a
concept"!