Dear Craig,

How so? Their last audit only shows about 45,000 ounces of silver, and 25
ounces of gold, in circulation.
http://63.126.1.222/audits/2002%20Audits/September%20Audit%202002.asp

I don't know.  I've copied Bernard, as these figures seem inconsistent
with both his September timeframe claim of $2 million in circulation,
and his current statement that his main office staff inform him that
$3 million is in circulation.  Even assuming $10 for each ounce of
silver and $500 for each ounce of gold in his currency system, I'm
a bit baffled.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.