this is an interesting concept.

How do you value the dividends?
How is the stock's value calculated?
Does owning shares make one a part owner of TGC, or just the digital shares used like
an e-currency?

The problem I see outright is that there are no third parties valuing the stock. So
who determines the value and dividends?

At the current rates it would be 15 months to see a profit...

I like the idea though. I could see this growing into something much bigger if done
right. I could imagine a landslide of companies
signing up to grab some fast funding. The DD would be immense unless it was just a
free for all for all comers and let the market
sort them out ebay style.

Gordon
www.katzglobal.com
Anonymous Hostnig(tm) Solutions