I meant income based on dividends alone for people holding 1 share at $100 purchase
price. On the site it says that they pay out .6
grams of gold per month/share in dividends at this time which is about $6.59 (or close
to) per month USD. I think they have a typo
there too becasue it says: (price 100 grams) Shouldn't that be $100? or is it $1000
est. per share?

from the FAQ's
<<""At the time of IPO, TGC dividend is set at 0.60 grams per month per share"">>

Gordon
www.katzglobal.com
Anonymous Hosting(tm) Solutions