Well, I'd say it's as close to eating your cake and having it too as it
gets.
The reason I didn't jump in yet was the expected drop in the spot price.

An outstanding point Robert. You ROCK!

I had not, really, thought of the effect of POG on demand for DBOURSE:TGC until you mentioned it, i must say

After all, for the time being we still buy food and pay most bills in fiat.
While we all love to behave as if we were above it all and joke about
coupons and dollars, in the end, it takes a pile of coupons to get e-gold
and a pile of that to get shares.

I always tell that type to send their FRTs to me :)

No one has bought my 99 gram share yet!

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.