No, it looks like a totally-natural order for 35 shares at a max
 price of 100, getting automatically filled at the lowest price
 first. Computers do things fast. This was a TOTALLY "normal,"
 boring, run-of-the-mill 35 share order, happening instantly

I don't think the dbourse system has automatic order matching like ECN.
If there is an offer of 3 shares @98 and another offer of 120 shares @100,
then you can pick up the 3 shares and order 32 more @100 , but it means you
have to fill(and pay) two orders and some time passes between them....

You are such a dope Danny.

OF COURSE the dbourse system works like in Jim's example.

And, of course, you totally knew this.

You're just making up, willy-nilly, desperate little niggles, as you do in every email, and now you're hopelessly trying to backtrack with some absurdly bizarre complication when caught out.

Your latest approach is just making things up out of whole cloth that have no relationship to anything.

The only overall question is why your Agenda -- I'm guessing you had something to do with some online stock market project that totally failed - am I right? So now you're bitter?

How absurd.

I'm all for the "loyal opposition" in your constant stream of endlessly changed stories and ever shifting rationales, can you at least try to make sense??

Back on planet Earth, long live the gold economy and this tremendous advance for it. And next, PVCSE...

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.