> >> So you're saying the new buyers are TGC themselves? How do you know?
> >> Why couldn't the new buyers be, say, new buyers?!?
>
> Just for the record Gold-Price.net submitted the buy orders for 15 of
> the shares
> in TGC IPO (3.75% of the total IPO).  With two of those shares being
> certificate numbers
> 398 and 399. So you can rule out TGC taking away these shares from the
> IPO!

Oh, perhaps they were clever enough to remove certifcates 250 till 350, or
whatever numbers you want.
TGC people are probably not idiots.
Does it prove anything that you have nrs 398 and 399

I wonder if you bought 15 shares, why do you say that two of those shares
have nrs 398 and 399?
Don't you have an entire sequence of 15 subsequent numbers?
If that is the case you have another indication that they did actually
remove some stocks as I suspect.
Would you bother to tell us the certificate nrs of the other 13 shares in
that buy order of yours?

> I also happen to personally know the owners of at least 60 other shares!
>
> You can view 11 of the shares we have purchased and currently manage
> on our publicly viewable balance page at Dbourse here:
>
> https://www.dbourse.com/viewpublicinfo/?goldprice
>
> What evidence do you have to support your claim Danny?

Just as much evidence as you have to claim that all shares are sold. None.
With such an intransparent stock all we say about it is inevitably
speculation and belief, no matter whether we defend the issue or criticise
it.

Danny