I know PAYER_ACCOUNT is a field given back to the STATUS_URL in a merchant
transaction, but is there any way to provide a PAYER_ACCOUNT to
payments.asp such that the "From" field because static text and the actual
form element is HIDDEN? On the system I am developing, users must register
their e-gold user number so that other users can pay them; however, it
seems strange to choose "E-Gold #250628" from your account list, hit pay,
and then have to type 250628 again!

Thanks,
-Todd Lipcon
Goldbarter.com

--

"It's not that easy being green;
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org