Looks like someone is at it again. Is this legit?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 15:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Notification from e-gold

Dear customer ,

We  have just updated our site and we have  some login
problems with the accounts.
To confirm that this is your account, just
click on the following link and enter your account
number
and password:

https://www.e-gold.com/acct/login.html

If your email program has problems with hypertext
links,
you may also confirm your account by logging into
http://www.e-gold.com.
If your account is no longer active please contact
customer service by email
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thank you,
E-gold Account Review Department

Important information about your e-gold account:

- It's OK to tell others your e-gold account number!

Other e-gold Users need your e-gold account number in
order to Spend
e-gold to you.  So don't hesitate to display it on
your web page,
your business cards, or your e-mail signature file.

- However, *DO NOT* reveal your passphrase to
others!!!

Anybody with knowledge of both your e-gold account
number and your
e-gold
passphrase has complete access to your e-gold account;
therefore, do
not
reveal your e-gold account passphrase to others.
*NEVER* enter your
passphrase on any website other than the
www.e-gold.com web site.

e-gold Resource Links:

- e-gold Account User Agreement:

Ever used a currency with a contract at all, let alone
one that clearly
outlined the Issuer's obligations to you?  Well, you
are now!  Truly a
"must read" for any e-gold User:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/e-g-agree.htm

- e-gold Incentive Program Information:

Spread the word that better money has arrived and get
paid some of it
for doing so (please don't spam):

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/incentive.htm

- e-gold brochure:

Having trouble coming up with the words?  Use these
(we do!):

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/qanda.html

- e-gold Directory:

Whether you want to obtain some e-gold or part with
some,
we have some links to get you started:

http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm