are you positive you've got an input field called:
IGNORE_RATE_CHANGE
with some non-null value (like "yes" or "1") coming
in to confirm.asp?

there seems to be no way you can get that error message
if indeed that is true...if after checking you still think
this is the case send me a code snippet and i'll reward you
for finding a bug.

jay w.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > I get the following error when using my E-gold automation software.  I
> > thought using IGNORE_RATE_CHANGE would not cause this to happen:
> >
> > The exchange rates have changed since
> > you previewed this spend. If you would still like to make
> > the spend, please back up and preview again
> >
> > Is there anyway that I can stop this from happening or bypass it so the
> > spend occurs anyway?

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org