> I am proposing a consortium (DGC Consortium?) where the operators (and
> developers) of gold currencies can work together to help create this
> standard. This can be a simple and easy process, and should cost very
> little.

I haven't been following this list as well as I used to, so my appologies if
this has already been suggested, but how about an XML standard, "Digital
Gold Markup Language" perhaps. The different vendors could use whatever
standards they want for their own systems, and developers could writes XML
front-ends for them.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org