>This is an idea for an Improving Feature.

>Cause: Just had a (really quick) money transfer completed with
gold-today.com,
>and he forwarded the e-gold system's payment notification. I've noticed
more
>people doing this. Of course, such notices cannot be seen as proof of
payment...
<snip>

Not that I am a proponent of Paypal nor am I a 'Techie'  but I see that
paypal instantly notifies you when a deposit has been paid into your paypal
account.

Knowing that this is automatic  and that a script (don't laugh at me
techies...I am wise in other matters) is possible to do the same with
e-gold.

How about when a payment is made to an e-gold account....the holder gets an
email  to indicate so?

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed,
that's all who ever have."
- Margaret Mead

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org