<snip>
What I'm proposing is to make it simple for a market maker like yourself to
submit a _proof_ of payment without any more effort than you currently put
into it -- you just grab the payment notice from the website and, for those
who care, it contains a solid proof of the payment.

The paying party would just copy+paste the following off the website, only
signed with e-gold's PGP key rather than mine:
<snip>

Well if that were possible that would be great,  It would cut down the work
load for sure
and provide an authenticated verification of payment.

I don't know what would be involved technically to set this up.
 I could send MY PGP Key when I send a verification of payment to a client
of course but I have found that cumbersome and most don't want it anyway.
Market Makers are not in the business of not forfilling their obligations or
they would not be in business for  long. They can always check their account
history.

Ask the clients.  Is there a need for such a facility?

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed,
that's all who ever have."
- Margaret Mead

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org