-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dmitry
Salnikov
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 8:29 PM
To: e-gold Tech
Subject: [e-gold-tech] Re: MD5 Hash - Questions.

Hello Everyone,

> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:33:43 -0500
> Subject: [e-gold-tech] MD5 Hash - Questions.
> To: "e-gold Tech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "Glen Ainscow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hey All,
>
> Could someone please give me a brief explanation of using the MD5 hash.
> Am I correct in saying that you create the hash using certain input field
> values?
>
> What do you match it up with?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Cheers, Glen.

It may be a good idea to explore educational example,
GoldPass Access Control Perl source code for automated
access control using e-gold shopping cart interface
with real time payment verification --

http://dmitry-salnikov.com/free/goldpass.htm

Respectfully yours,

Dmitry Salnikov,
http://dmitry-salnikov.com/index.htm

International business catalogue for e-gold users,
http://dmitry-salnikov.com/veda.htm

Gold Web Ring traffic maker for e-gold sites,
http://o.webring.com/hub?ring=gold

FreeBSD, Linux, C/C++, Perl, ...
Web software development services,
English / Russian translations.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org