After a person makes a spend the information sent to the STATUS_URL
is used to send them an email and set them up in a MySQL database.
All these functions having been working fine for months.

I've just had cURL installed and
I'm trying to get it to
 pay referral commissions automatically.

This is what I have in the the STATUS_URL file to try and get it to pay ref
commissions:

$curlargs .= "Amount=$Amount"
          . "&PAY_IN=$PAY_IN_a"
          . "&WORTH_OF=$WORTH_OF_a"
          . "&Memo=$Memo_a"
          . "&AccountID=$AccountID_a"
          . "&PassPhrase=$PassPhrase_a"
          . "&PAYMENT_ID=$PAYMENT_ID_a"
          . "&IGNORE_RATE_CHANGE=y"
          . "&PAYMENT_METAL_ID=1"
          . "&PAYMENT_UNITS=1";
          . "&Payee_Account=$Payee_Account_a";

$sysstring .= "curl -s -d "
           . '"';
           . $curlargs
           . '"'
           . " https://www.e-gold.com/acct/confirm.asp";;

undef $/;
open(foo, "$sysstring|");
while(<foo>){}
close foo;
print "\n";

What am I doing wrong, or what am I missing?

Dan McLean
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org