In our Account Information on e-gold site we are able to allow or
disallow automation, or to limit it to a certain IP range. But it
is an all or nothing proposition.

Could it be refined to allow certain types of automation while
disallowing others? For my shopping cart I certainly want to be
able to query my account history, but I have no need to be able to
spend using the automation interface.

So, I would like to be able to allow a history query, but disallow
spending (with automation, that is). Would it be possible to refine
our options this way? It would help increase the security of our
accounts.

Adam

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: archive@jab.org