Hello,

Is there an IP range, or a single IP that I can allow POSTs from?

I don't like the idea of a publicly viewable script location being
declared on a form.  What about being able to configure the script
location within the e-gold interface, like the paypal IPN config?

Also, is there any form of "test mode" so I can test my scripting?  I
don't have any e-gold and I don't really want to "buy" any, I just
want to earn it ;)

Thanks.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your
browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your
e-gold passphrase.