Hi my name is Chris, I wanted to inform friends about a new project I am working on with my business partner. It is the new ACN Mall shopping marketplace.

My personal message to you:

You can reach the mall by going here:

http://www.acnmall.com/signup

The ACN Mall is an online shopping marketplace that lets you shop at the top retailers on the Internet. Here are some of the great benefits you will get for FREE!

      -Shop at the leading merchants like Dell, OfficeMax, Sharper Image and many more...
      -Search hundreds of deals like free shipping, 2 for 1's, Clearance items...
      -Personalize and customize your shopping experience...
      -and Much More...

Create your own personalized shopping marketplace by going here:
http://www.acnmall.com/signup
Then simply click sign-up

Regards,

Chris

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your e-gold passphrase.