Hi, I have tried to execute curl https posts to automate getting an
account's history, as csv. However, the response is always html,
containing the code for the login form. So, I have gone back and
tried running the provided example perl script as is, by saving
as a .pl, and executing the following (thus using the default values
for most parameters).

% perl eg_history.pl 895519

Passphrase for 895519?

Error occurred.

%

The passphrase I type is correct (did it several times).
I am running on OS X.

Can anyone tell why this is so?

Cheers, mario

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-tech as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Safe web surfing tip: Get in the habit of checking the SSL key/padlock icon in your browser and address/location bar *before* submitting sensitive information like your e-gold passphrase.