we are a group of three students from J.U.S.T university in jordan. We are
working with the two e-puck robots for the graduation project.
before one week, i was wirtting a simple program that controls the motor. i
uploaded the code to the e-puck, and since that i can't upload any other codes
through bluetooth. i gess the e-puck bootloader is corrupted. the university
did not buy the MPLAB ICD2, so we order it, but its going to take some time
(about ten days from this email) until its delivered.

Now,we are afraid to program the other e-puck robot.
So, is there any way to know if my code is buggy and ging to corrupt the e-puck
bootloader.

Sorry for the too much details.

and thank you.