Hello,

I never was able to corrupt the bootloader but I analyzed a corrupted one
from others.

I feel it is not the program that you upload that corrupt the bootloader. It
looks like it is more the process to upload that has an influence, like:

- reset during upload,

- bad BT communication

- low battery,

- multiple resets at the start

to build your self a cable from the ICD2 to e-puck look here:

http://www.gctronic.com/doc/index.php/E-Puck#Re-flashing_the_bootloader_on_e
-puck

good luck,

Gilles

Dr. Gilles Caprari

GCtronic Sagl, Electronics & Mechatronics

web: www.gctronic.com E-mail: g.capr...@ieee.org

Post: Via Cassarinetta 2, CH-6900 Lugano, Switzerland

Tel: +41 91 630 2149 Fax: +41 43 556 8006

Mobile: +41 78 601 1113 skype: gillescaprari