Hi,
There is probably problems with the priority of the interrupts. If you use the normal library (that you modifiy for using timer 2 and 3) for the motor it will not work. Use the "advance one timer", it should be better. You can also try to remove the "shadow" option of all iterrups that are not for the camera, should also works.
If not send the all code.
Regards

Michael Bonani