Hello,

Im trying to use the IRcom library (
http://www.e-puck.org/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=file&id=44:libircom-107&Itemid=38)
to communicate between EPucks. I have managed to get this working however
now the ambient light reading doesn't seem to work. I had this program:

http://pastebin.com/yBGKtxYP

which worked perfectly fine with the EPFL library files. However it doesn't
seem to work with the IRcom library. I have output the reading of the IR
sensors via BT and the reading dont seem to change no matter what the input
light is.

Could you advise me whether i need to halt something else for when i'm
using e_get_ambient_light(int s)? or if you have any suggestions?

Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Matthew Johnson