Dear all

I have just purchased two e-pucks with 4 batteries and 2 chargers.
However, I have the following problems:
- on one of the chargers, the led is permanently off
- on the other charger, the led is permanently red, even when there is no
battery charging
- I do not understand the verse in which the battery and the plastic cap,
should be placed in the robot; in fact, the robots were both working till now,
and suddenly they do not boot anymore, whichever verse I place the batteries (I
have tried various batteries and robots).

Also: how should the batteries be placed in the charger?

I could not find answers to this on

http://www.gctronic.com/doc/index.php/E-Puck

Thanks in advance for your help.

----